Q. I have a shop with vacant upper parts, I cannot let them, what are my options?

A. The short answer would be to develop it to residential use.  You would first have to find out what the demand is for residential sales or lettings in your area and the sale costs for residential is in that area in relation to the cost of conversion to ensure an adequate return.

– Jacob Cope BSC (HONS) MRICS, Founder and Managing Director